l+l Star Wars Galaxies Roleplay l+l
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

l+l Star Wars Galaxies Roleplay l+l

l+l The Universal Star Wars Habbo RP l+l

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vex Shanrah - Jedi Counselor

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vexoriate

Vex Shanrah - Jedi Counselor Empty
PostSubject: Vex Shanrah - Jedi Counselor   Vex Shanrah - Jedi Counselor I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 2:03 am

Habbo Name: Vexoriate

Character's Full Name: Vex Shanrah
Character Alias': [ N/A ]
Race: Jedi
Current Home: Naboo

Appearance:
Vex Shanrah - Jedi Counselor Jedi-vs-Sith
[ Sorry for the huge picture. ]

Personality: Very quiet, mostly keeping to himself at times, constantly studying the way of the force, trying to learn more about it, and it's ways. Kind of Jedi who would sacrifice his life for another, he does not fear death. Can be a very nice guy if you get to know him, quiet around you if you don't know him. Very easy to get along with if he approves to you.

Carried Items: Blue Custom Hilt
Vex Shanrah - Jedi Counselor Terrossaber8mc
Credentials,

Background/History: Back at the age of 14, Vex was taken as a Jedi Initiate, flying through the ranks, due to his excellent potential. At the age of 20, he became a Jedi Knight, quickly learning all he could about the force, and then by the age of 24, he made it to the rank of Jedi Master, amazed by his potential, by the age of 28 he was trialed and passed, barely to become a Jedi Counselor. The Grand Master Xym, believed he had excellent potential, and could use him on rebuilinding the Jedi nation.

[ Editing, needs more work, I know. ]
Back to top Go down
OHaiDer

Vex Shanrah - Jedi Counselor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vex Shanrah - Jedi Counselor   Vex Shanrah - Jedi Counselor I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 4:11 pm

Nice bio, Jedi isn't a race, it's a faction.
Back to top Go down

Vex Shanrah - Jedi Counselor
Page 1 of 1